High Performance Selling drives results through sales process, deal strategy, and dialogue skills
Critical Issues Facing Sales:
- Better alignment with your customers’ new buying patterns
- Increased consistency in process and skills to identify “winnable” opportunities
- Improved visibility into the pipeline and accuracy of the forecast
- Strengthened dialogue skills that uncover the client’s challenging issues
- Expand existing relationships by reaching new decision makers
Improve’s High Performance Selling drives behaviour change and accelerates business results
Improve’s High Performance Selling TM (“HPS”) combines a best-in-class selling methodology with proven and powerful sales training to help businesses transform the way their sales force sells.
HPS is based on three organizing principles:
- Salespeople must combine sales process, deal strategy, and excellent dialogue skills to be successful.
- Salespeople need tools embedded in their work stream to support the adoption of sales process and strategy.
- Effective sales processes are defined by leading indicators (KPI`s), or verifiable outcomes, at each stage that correspond to customer buying behaviour, not to sales rep behaviour.
The High Performance SellingTM solution addresses the tougher and more competitive selling environment created by customers demanding more value, speed and control of the process. The HPS solution consists of five key components, each of which can be implemented separately or as a comprehensive, holistic performance improvement solution. They are:
- Sales Process Consulting (which includes identification of verifiable outcomes)
- High Performance Selling TM Skills Diagnostic
- Highly Interactive, Customized Training
- CRM-embedded Tools
- Coaching to Sales Process, Deal Strategy, and Quality Customer Dialogues
The High Performance SellingTM solution is a powerful combination of sales methodology, training, and sustainment to accelerate behaviour change leading to more consistent and higher levels of performance.
It enables business-to-business sellers to identify more opportunities in their existing accounts and with prospects and provides the tactics and strategy to pursue and win competitive deals.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to increase their sales performance by:
- Applying a client-focused approach to develop and expand client relationships, leverage internal resources, and increase your sales results
- Applying a consistent and repeatable sales process based on winning practices to increase selling efficiency and improve opportunity forecasting
- Learning a method for evaluating the appropriate stage for each opportunity in the sales process
- Identifying the appropriate points in the sales process for strategic decision making
- Further developing dialogue skills in order to uncover the client’s challenging issues and communicate the positive business impact your company’s solutions will have on these issues
- Defining what different stakeholders value and to tailor how you communicate your company’s value accordingly
- Expanding existing relationships by reaching new decision makers
- Utilizing tools that enhance the selling process, strategic decision making, and client dialogues
- Developing feedback and self-coaching skills in order to ensure ongoing development
Blended, stand-alone classroom, eLearning, webinar, Train-the-Trainer
Exercises, Role Plays, Planners, podcasts, video casts, books